Chemistry I--Fall 2001
Following are links to some other general chemistry course websites. Check
these out when you have time and if you are interested in getting another perspective
on a topic.
- Hill and Petrucci
Textbook Companion Web Site
- This site has information organized by chapter, including chapter objectives,
sample quizzes, and some web sites related to the material in the chapter.
You may find it useful to review the objectives and other material before
we cover that chapter in class.
- CHM 1045-- Dr. Blaber
- This site contains an extensive set of notes, homework problems, and sample
quizzes and tests from Dr. Blaber's Fall 2000 course.
- CHM 1045--Dr. Gelb
- This is the web site for Dr. Gelb's section this term.
- CHM 1045--Dr.'s Allen and Stiegman
- This is the web site for their course taught in Spring 2001.
to Dr. Light's
or questions, mail to:
- © 2001 Florida State University