Biochemistry I--Spring 2003
Interesting Web Sites Nominated by Students
- http://www.gwu.edu/~mpb/ (best
viewed in Netscape with Chime
- Gives graphical and 3D representation of major biochemical pathways. Suggested
by Jeanny Brewer Taulli, by Jessica Uskert and by Todd Besnoff.
- The "Medical Biochemistry Page" by Michael King at Indiana School
of Medicine, Terre Haute Center for Medical Education. Almost a complete textbook
of information written with medical relevance. Suggested by Jessica Uskert
and also Todd Besnoff.
- Some interactive problems involving Gibbs Free Energy (by Glenbrook South
High School, Glenview, Il). Suggested by Mark Dignan.
- Some tutorials and problem sets covering a variety of topics including review
of chemistry basics, protein structure, acids, bases and pH, metabolism, etc.
Suggested by Todd Besnoff.
to Dr. Light's
or questions, mail to:
- © 2003 Florida State University