Mass Spec. Lab
Mass Spec. Lab Facility Details
Low or high resolution measurements using any of the following techniques:
- EI (Solids probe or GC)
- nCI or pCI (Solids probe or GC)
- pFAB or nFAB
- pESI or nESI (LC)
GC isotope-ratio mass spectrometry.
Ultrahigh-resolution mass analyses by high-field FT-ICR mass spectrometry at the ICR Facility of the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory.
- JEOL TheMSroute JMS-600H with Agilent 6890 Series GC System
- JEOL AccuTOF LC/MS System
- Bruker AutoFlex (MALDI-TOF)
- Agilent GC/MS
- Finnigan Delta S isotope ratio GC/MS
- High-field FT-ICR instruments at the NHMFL described on Dr. Alan Marshall's research page.