Professor of Chemistry Biwu Ma and his team published a new study that shows if you add a layer of ancient organic pigment to a perovskite solar cell, it increases the stability and efficiency of the cell.
- FSU chemistry professor uses old materials to make newer, better solar cells
- Chemistry Major Diana Conrad is Highlighted as an FSU Student Star
- FSU chemistry professor wins prestigious American Chemical Society award
- FSU researchers develop new X-ray detection technology
- FSU chemistry graduate students chosen to organize Kasha symposium