Professor of Chemistry Biwu Ma and his team published a new study that shows if you add a layer of ancient organic pigment to a perovskite solar cell, it increases the stability and efficiency of the cell.
- FSU researchers use pressure-sensitive molecular materials to harness cooling technology
- Microwave Superheating of Agglomerates in Solution
- The strategic position: How molecules sit on surfaces drives energy and electron transfer
- FSU chemistry professor uses old materials to make newer, better solar cells
- Chemistry Major Diana Conrad is Highlighted as an FSU Student Star