Forwarding email to another email account
Follow these instructions in order to forward all mail going to your @chem.fsu.edu account to another external email address. This has to be done through the webmail interface at the following website: https://webmail.chem.fsu.edu (The local department webmail system). Login using your email prefix for the username and its associated password.
Steps on how to enable the forward
Use the following steps to configure the forward:
- Click on the plus sign next to the "Mail" link in the left hand menu.
- After it expands then click on the "Filters" link.
- In the main portion of the site click on "Forward".
- Type in your complete email address(s) in the text box (multiple addresses permitted).
- Click Save.
- Ensure that there is a green check under the "Enable" column.
Finally, click back on "Filter" and ensure that there is a green check next to "Forward". If there isn't one, then just click on the red "X" and it will activate your forward. To deactivate your forward, simply go back into the filter options in webmail and click on the green check to DEACTIVATE the forward.
I have provided a screen shot examples below.
Concerns/Questions can be sent to webmaster [at] chem.fsu.edu.