Florida State / Research / Support Facilities / Computer Support
All issues related to computer support for chemistry faculty, staff, and students. Specifically, email and website related information, and computer related policies.
|(850) 644.3004||4003 Chemical Science Labratories Bldg||8:00 – 4:30 M-F||Nodin H Weddington|
- Request Help by sending an email to email@example.com
Crystallographic Databases Available to FSU Users
- Software includes both the Cambridge Structural Database System and ICSD-Desktop from the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- Download Page (Note: Access from wireless or off campus requires FSUID authentication)
ChemDraw Available to FSU Users
- Current version is ChemDraw 19 Professional (Note: Different accounts are used for versions 16 and earlier)
- PerkinElmer Site Subscription List (Note: Click on the F button and look for Florida State University)
Quick links for versions 19 through 17
- Register For An Account (Note: After registration you should recieve an email with a link to set your password but this email is slow to arrive).
- Login Page (Note: you must register for an account using the link above)
- Version 20 Download Page (Note: You must be logged in from the link above before following this link)
- Current Activation Code (Note: You must be logged in from the link above before following this link)
Quick links for versions 16 and earlier
- Login Page Or Register For A New Account
- After you have logged in using the link above you can download ChemDraw 16 by going to the PerkinElmer Site Subscription List but you will need to navigate to the Florida State University listing. Click on the F button to get to the correct page in the listing and then scroll down to find Florida State University. Now click on the Download button under version 16 and proceed to enter your email address clicking Submit when done. After it verifys you email address it will give you a Continue button which when clicked will take you to the download page for version 16. On this same page is a link in the text “Click here to recieve a Serial Number in an email”.