FSU researchers have developed a new material that could be used to make flexible X-ray detectors that are less harmful to the environment and cost less than existing technologies.
- FSU chemistry professor wins prestigious American Chemical Society award
- FSU researchers develop new X-ray detection technology
- FSU chemistry graduate students chosen to organize Kasha symposium
- Paint by atomic numbers: FSU chemistry professor teaches students the science behind art
- FSU student awarded prestigious fellowship from U.S. Department of Energy